- Kulturgut Games: Ballern ist nicht alles "Die neuen Computerspiele erzählen komplexe Geschichten und locken in Mythen und fremde Welten. Sie taugen zum Medium der Zukunft."
- The Board Games Women Make "Ever played Monopoly? Then you've played a board game that was designed by a woman. Want to play more board games designed by women? Let's go!"
- Press X Not to Die "Games weren't always an escape from my mental illness. They were one of the symptoms."
- How Realistic is Video Game Sword-Fighting? "Swords have been a video game staple for decades, but how well do games portray sword-fighting?"
- Why Xbox failed in Japan "The inside story on Microsoft's greatest ever challenge."
- How text-based war games are challenging representations of conflict "Text-based games are saying things about the wars we fight that the AAA shooter cannot."
- The In-game Economics of Ultima Online "In many ways, the in-game economy is similar to a real world economy – goods and services are traded to mutual advantage and are mediated in currency or barter."