- eBay: Sega Pluto "Hello, and thank you for viewing my auction for the Sega Pluto. As you probably already know, this is a very rare (only one of two known) prototype."
- Violence and guns in best-selling video games "As the hype for the latest in the GTA series builds up, a Guardian analysis of the top 50 video games sold in 2012 found more than half contain violent content labels, as assigned by an independent video game rating board based in the US."
- Old School Dungeons & Dragons: Wizards of the Coast’s Problem Child "As Dungeons and Dragons became more rulebound and combat-oriented, some players revived older, more expressive forms of the game.
- Mr. Rescue "Mr. Rescue is an arcade styled 2d action game centered around evacuating civilians from burning buildings."
- The C64 Arcade Launcher "Boasting 360 ready to play games on a single installation. Complete with its own menu and incorporated instructions."
- Stay Forever, Folge 23: Fallout "Beinahe zwei Stunden lang diskutieren die Herren über die Moral, das Design, die Mechanik und all die anderen Aspekte dieser großartigen und von beiden sehr geliebten Spiele."
- The Flight Away – SEGA SWING "SEGA SWING is an EP inspired by the late 80s/early 90s Pop and R&B sound of early Sega Genesis soundtracks."
- Rami Ismail – A mini-rant on Twitter
- Atari Combo Controller "This design combines the joystick, paddle and keypad controllers into a single compact unit."
- OpenXcom "UFO: Enemy Unknown is a popular strategy videogame made by Mythos / Microprose, where you take control of the X-Com organization to fight off the alien menace invading Earth.
- GDT Podcast Episode Episode 8: A Talk with Richard Terrell "Richard Terrell is a fellow game designer and blogger who runs the site Critical-Gaming.com. I’ve been aware of his site for awhile, and I think he just found out about me in the last few weeks. Here’s a link to the game he’s working on, BaraBariBall.
- Portal The Cake Mix! - Rewarding Candle included!
- 505g Ingredients
- 275g Cake Mix, 50g Cream Powder, 80g Liquid thickener
- 100g Chocolate flakes
- ccatch "Use your mouse or keyboard to catch the matching color. Reach the limit to increase your level, combo and points."
- Rico – A Tale Of Two Brothers "A retro-inspired platformer for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux that mixes elements from many great classics like Super Mario, Castlevania or Metroid with my own humble ideas."
- 24killers "Someone’s got a grudge against you at the club, and everyone knows it."
- GuildWars2.com – Rytlock’s Critter Rampage Game "They took his treasure and his pride… Now, they will pay with their lives!"
- From Pac-Man To WOW: The Evolution of Video Games "Simple video games have been around since 1947, but it was in the 1980s that video games truly arrived on the market. When you think of 80s arcade video games, Pac-Man is probably the first game that comes to mind."
- Burn Pixel Wood "A platforming game about destroying a wooden tower with a flame thrower the goal of the game is to burn all the wood in the tower."
- Boredom "I won't tell you much about what happens in the game.
- CrateRun "Play the role of Cratey, a defenseless little white crate. Dash from level to level avoiding deadly falls, spikes, and bullets."
- Planet Punch "You’re a hot star with a hot temper, and you’re tired of living a life of leisure. Take an adventure through the solar system, where you can collect planets and use them to do your bidding, or at least your punching."
- Planet of the Games Bananen.
- Bat Country "This game evolved out of some monster sprites i did a while back but never used, i looked back at them and really liked the simple look and art style so i wanted to make a game from them."
- Pixelmacher – Mindfuck mit allen Mitteln "Seit Erfindung des Internet und der ersten Videospielkonsolen überlegen sich Designer, Künstler und Grafiker, wie sie den User um den Verstand bringen können."
- ★SWAP★ ★SWAP★ ★SWAP★ ★SWAP★ ★SWAP★ ★SWAP★ ★SWAP★ ★SWAP★
- Deepth "You control one sphere, move and jump across a platform to reach the red block and it’ll create a new platform randomly for you where you do the same thing (move to the red block) over and over again till… you drop dead and die…"
- Bioshoot Infinite +1 "The year is the early 1900's.